menu carrie table lamp matte burned red
The Carrie LED Lamp embodies what makes Scandinavian design great: minimalism, innovation, love of light, and the indefinable hygge”. The portability and diffuse glow make it useful for both indoor and outdoor lighting. Designed by Copenhagen-based Norm Architects as a portable, lightweight lamp, the Carrie LED Lamp is unique for its multiple uses and mutability. With a sleek, functional handle and a warm orb of light nestled gently in a basket-like base, the lamp is useful almost anywhere; even on the go, as it is cordless and comes with a USB charger. Move it from your office to your bedside table, to your evening picnic in the park, and in your bicycle basket as you ride home. The cosy light created by this special piece of lighting brings comfort and sophistication wherever you are. The new line extension comes in a brushed brass finish, bringing an additional sense of richness and elegant texture to the sleek lines of the lamp.
Important usage information: To keep the internal battery healthy, only leave the Carrie plugged in during charging, with the lamp off. Do not leave plugged in while in use.
- 9.6"H x 5.81"W x 5.3"D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Opal glass shade, Brass or Powder-coated base & handle
- USB Cable & Adapter Included
- Internal LED light source rated for 25,000 hrs
- Light Source: 384 Lumens, 2700K, CRI80+
- Dimmable, 4-step (0%, 10%, 50%, 100%)
- 3.7V 5000mAh internal rechargeable lithium battery (10-hour capacity)
- Detachable handle
- Charging cable included (USB to Micro-USB)
- Power outlet adapter included (USB to two-blade US plug)
- This item can not currently be UL-listed