rains curve jacket, black
The model is wearing a size S/M and is 173 cm or approx 5'8" tall. Please note that fitting of RAINS unisex jackets are slightly oversized.
50% PU (polyurethane), 50% Polyester.
Please note that fitting of RAINS unisex jackets are slightly oversized.
- Chest - Chest is measured around fullest part.
- Waist - Waist is measured around natural waistline.
- Hip - Hip is measured around fullest part.
- Arm length - Arm length is measured fron neck center back to wrist.
- Inseam - Inseam is measured from crotch to ankle.
Based on the idea of making a modern and affordable version of the classic quality raincoat, RAINS made the first rain jacket during the fall of 2011. The concept was meant to be simple and easy to understand, which lead us to the name: RAINS.
The vision is to make rainwear for the people. RAINS strive to be a key element in the positive associations to rain. Their product collection contains an innovative interpretation of what rainwear can be. From bags and accessories to wellys and rain jackets, we strive to make water resistant quality products that fit to the identity of a modern person.