HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits.
- Measure your waist at the narrowest point.
- Your lower hip measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your low hip/bottom
Standard Guide Clothing
|foot length mm||AU size||EU size||UK size||US size|
All of our clogs are handmade and will vary slightly in size. This guide is an approximation only.
Please note that our 5cm low heel clog is a wider fit. Customers with a narrow foot may choose to go down a size in these styles but most important is to fit the lenght of the foot. If you would like some extra help with sizing and finding a style that best suits your foot, please email email@example.com
How To Measure Your Foot
- To measure your foot stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against the wall
- * Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes
- Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in mm) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
If you find that your foot length is halfway between sizes, then we would suggest selecting the larger size.