rains jacket yellow
RAINS JACKET, YELLOW
Rains’ Jacket is a functional and unisex rain jacket with a casual fit. Inspired by classic rainwear, Jacket is an urban version made from a water-resistant lightweight fabric with a matte and smooth finish. With its casual silhouette, Jacket has classic Rains details as the storm shield and an adjustable hood with a practical cap function.
- Casual unisex fit
- Model is 172cm tall and wearing a size XS/S
- 64% polyester, 36% polyurethane
- Fabric column pressure: 4000 mm
- Double welded slanting pocket flaps
- Front placket with snap buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Ventilation under storm shield
- Ultrasonically welded seams
4000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
0.02 cmm air permeability
High-frequency ultrasonic technology
Stainless steel and durable trimmings
Based on the idea of making a modern and affordable version of the classic quality raincoat, RAINS made the first rain jacket during the fall of 2011. The concept was meant to be simple and easy to understand, which lead us to the name: RAINS.
The vision is to make rainwear for the people. RAINS strive to be a key element in the positive associations to rain. Their product collection contains an innovative interpretation of what rainwear can be. From bags and accessories to wellys and rain jackets, we strive to make water resistant quality products that fit to the identity of a modern person.
Please note that fitting of RAINS unisex jackets are slightly oversized.
- Chest - Chest is measured around fullest part.
- Waist - Waist is measured around natural waistline.
- Hip - Hip is measured around fullest part.
- Arm length - Arm length is measured fron neck center back to wrist.
- Inseam - Inseam is measured from crotch to ankle.